Specific Subject Policies
The following general polices are in place for the College Park Foundation:
- Procurement Policies
- Disbursement Request Processing
- Policy on Gift Cards/Gift Certificates
- Employee Gifts to the University
- Board of Regents Policy on Affiliated Foundations
- Board of Regents Policy on Use of Foundation and Alumni Association Funds to Provide Economic Benefits to USM Employees
- Board Approved Fees:
- Fee Schedule for Approved Fees: Endowment Funds: All endowment accounts are subject to the pro rata share of the fees paid to the professional investment managers. Additionally, an assessment of 1.9% of the March 31 market value is charged to each account.
- Spendable Income for New Endowments
- Investment Policy For The University of Maryland College Park Foundation, Inc.
- Conflict of interest Policy for Trustees and Staff Officers
- Record Retention Policy
- Whistleblower Policy